If you are looking for a freelance tour guide in the London area or would like to discuss any other potential opportunities, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me either via my Contact Page or send me an email directly to: email@example.com.
Find hereby a downloadable PDF copy of my Guiding CV: Yannick Pucci Guiding CV.
- Engaging and knowledgeable tour guide focused on the arts & heritage sector.
- Confident public speaker regularly delivering content to international audiences.
- Ability to take charge of visitors and safely lead them indoors as well as outdoors.
- Researching new routes and writing scripts for upcoming and bespoke walks.
- Marketing and promoting own tours on websites and social media platforms.
- Highly commended in the London Volunteer Awards for the British Museum.
British Museum, Volunteer Hands-On Desk Facilitator and Tour Guide
-Japan EyeOpener Tour (30mins) (July 2010 to now.)
- Part of the museum’s public programme, this free tour provides visitors with a short introduction to the British Museums Japanese collection. Delivered over 250+ times.
-Highlights Tour (90mins) (April 2013 to now.)
- From the Parthenon Friezes to the Rosetta Stone, this highlights tour takes visitors on a journey around the world while looking at 15 objects. Delivered over 75+ times.
- Also given the tour for staff inductions as well as for private groups such as the Frankfurter Städelsche Museums-Verein, Instagram as well as British Petroleum (BP).
London Unravelled, Independent Tour Guide and Owner
-Matcha Green Tea Tour (150mins) (October 2015 to now.)
- A food tasting tour exploring matcha green tea while visiting the hidden corners of Fitzrovia, Piccadilly and Soho.
-Piccadilly and Petit Fours Tour (150 mins) (August 2015 to now.)
- A food tasting tour exploring the foodie history of Piccadilly while visiting the hidden corners of Mayfair and St. James’s.
-Art Deco in the Strand Tour (120 mins) (February 2015 to now.)
- A companion piece to my ‘Art Deco in Bloomsbury’ tour, this architectural walk explores the rich Art Deco heritage of the Strand.
-Macarons and Mews Tour (150 mins) (September 2014 to now.)
- A food tasting tour exploring the history of the macaron while visiting the hidden corners of Knightsbridge and Belgravia.
-Hidden Mayfair Tour (120mins) (June 2014 to now.)
- Originally developed for Open Garden Squares Weekend 2014, this tour traces the history of Mayfair while exploring the area’s green spaces.
-History of the Telephone Box Tour (120mins) (June to September 2014.)
- A collaboration with InspireConspireRetire, this walk explored the legacy of telephone boxes within the West End during the London Festival of Architecture 2014.
-Art Deco in Bloomsbury Tour (120mins) (October 2013 to now.)
- Originally developed for the Bloomsbury Festival 2013, this architectural tour takes an in-depth look at London’s most unexplored Art Deco heritage.
- The ‘Art Deco in Bloomsbury’ tour was also featured in a Londonist podcast.
-Holland Park & Kyoto Garden Tour (120mins) (October 2012 to now.)
- From the authentic Japanese Garden to the ruins of Holland House, this historical walk introduces visitors to one of London’s most romantic parks.
- The Holland Park Tour was also featured in the Italian magazine ‘Speak Up’.
If you have any more questions about my guiding experiences or would like to hire my services, do not hesitate to get in touch with me either via my Contact Page or send me an email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find me on Twitter where I’m always up for a chat too.